1. Give you valuable insight into the market and help you set the right price for your home.
2. Suggest features of your home that are potential problem areas as well as advise on possible remedies.
3. Take time, interest and commitment to marketing your home through newspapers, other agents and intensive internet presence.
4. Be more than willing and available to other agents who want to show your home, seek additional information on your home, or submit an offer on your home.
5. Take the time to develop an understanding of your needs and challenges (pets, children, spouses working from home) in making your home available for showings.
6. Work in conjunction with YOU, the Sellers, to make the transaction happen and to get you the best possible outcome from the sale.
7. Partner with you and desire that you receive a positive experience from the sale so that you will hire me and my team in the future and confidently refer me to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers.
8. Be physically present for the virtual tours, inspections, walk-through and closing.
9. Take my career seriously and treat it as a business.
10. Focus the marketing plan on other agents as well as the general public. Fellow agents enjoy working with me to make the transaction happen. I enjoy that reputation and hope to continue that reputation.
11. Pursue education in the Real Estate realm — being in constant pursuit of education – weekly sales meetings for updates in what is happening in the area, local seminars and trade shows, and marketing seminars.
You will enjoy working with my team and my company, EWM Realty International.